What major U.S City will my investment property be located in?
Philadelphia: for viable, profitable and common sense reason listed below. Here are some interesting points we used when we entered this area years ago. And years later we have a strong profitable portfolio of investors and properties being serviced by ABC.
Philadelphia is the headquarters of ABC Capital Investments we have a vested interest in the area and are a strong supporter of local businesses and communities. Our families and children live here, these are our neighborhoods. We care about the area where your investment is located. A City must have strong points that draw people, potential renters and investors to your investment area.
• The largest City in the State of Pennsylvania.
• The 10th most populous city in the United States with over 1.5 million residents (www.census.org)
• From 2010 – 2012 the population has increase %0.7. (www.census.org)
• 47.7% of the population is rent based as of 2011 statistics. (www.hotpads.com)
• One of the lowest unemployment rates in America at 6.5% compared to the Nation’s 8.4% in Aug 2012** (Dept of labor & statistics)
• One of the most historical Cities in America.
• Known for the City where the Constitution was founded, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
• Millions of visitors a year visit the City and its historical landmarks and businesses. (Philadelphia Board of Tourism). (Board of Tourism)
• Modern public transportation system including hybrid buses, above ground trolley cars, underground subway, elevated trains.
• The Philadelphia International Airport with connections and stops worldwide.
• Located between two of the Nation’s most important cities New York City (Financial Capital) north of the City and Washington DC (Political Capital) south of the City.
• A large diverse population of citizens and occupants adding to a vibrant cultural community.
• One of the Nation’s largest medical and pharmaceutical industries including Dupont & Glaxo Smith Kline and Merck. ***
• Major shipping port and import exporting industries
• A local government workforce of over 31,000 employees (www.phila.gov)
• 8 professional sports teams and playing in state-of-the-art stadiums (www.phila.gov)
• One of the nation largest landscaped city parks (www.phila.gov)
• Easy access to mountains and seashores (www.phila.gov)
• Home to 92 colleges and universities (www.phila.gov)
• Four season climate with seasonal averages (www.phila.gov)
• And one of the finest health care options in the United States (www.phila.gov)